Saturday, March 17, 2012

False alarm

I think Tuesdays episode was a touch of the flu.  Everyone at work ended up with the flu later in the week and patients were dropping like flies due to sickness.  I actually have been feeling pretty good which of course I don't like.  If I was feeling sick I would feel better but my nurse says it is still early and I should be thankful for these good days and symptoms come and go this early.  I haven't been as tired but I am sleeping at least 10 hours a night.  I still go to the bathroom quiet a bit.  My boobs aren't as sore.  I think your body gets a little used to the symptoms after so long   I have been doing a little research and morning sickness doesn't usually start until week 6.  I will be 6 weeks sometime next week.  We will get the specifics at the ultrasound appointment next Thursday which you can imagine seems like FOREVER away.  I am not going to lie I thought about sneaking in to see my OB.  I at least could see if they are developing properly and put my mind at ease a little bit but I figured I should wait.  Dr. S wanted us to do ultrasound there he hasn't steered us wrong yet.

Every time I have negative thoughts I tell myself that it is Satan talking and trying to ruin God's good will.  That seems to take the negative thoughts away pretty quickly.  I don't know what I would do if I didn't have faith and the power of prayer.  The amazing thing is all along this journey I have had so many people say they will pray for us.  God must be up there shaking his head going alright already I get it.  So to my prayer team keep up the good work I need you all to keep me strong.  I keep remembering the footprints prayer where the person asks God why when I was in need of you most were there only one set of footprints.  God replies that is when I carried you.  So I pray for God to carry me over the next few days while my strength is getting weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment