Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Meds equal eggs

Monday I woke up with my period.  I debated calling into work and rushing in to get my baseline ultrasound and blood work but I didn't.  I reminded myself that I need to be patient and not stress myself out.  Having ultrasound day 1 or day 2 wasn't going to start the process any sooner.  I am excited to get start though.  So I went yesterday and Dr. S office called and said everything looks good.  I start my meds tonight Gonal and Menapur.  They wanted to try and get an ultrasound on Saturday but the only place that does monitoring on Sat is downtown.  She wanted to talk to Dr. S and see if we can wait till Monday if not I would go on Friday. She felt that was a little early.  So I am waiting for them to call me back with the final answer.  I just love the way they handle situations.  Everything is so relaxed and organized. Nothing rattles them or makes me feel like I need to be anxious about anything.  Such a different experience.  For the first time I don't feel like I am in the drivers seat.  Such a great feeling!  I am so much calmer than I have been with past cycles.  So I am off to get all my meds ready and start making eggs

1 comment: