Friday, December 7, 2012

Calling a Fertility Santa

Calling all amazing people I know!  I have a friend who is going through fertility treatments and just had an unsuccessful round.  This friend has been so supportive to me.  She donated her extra Gonal to me which was used to conceive my two little miracles and I would love to return the favor.  Her and her husband had to take a break last year that's why I received her left over meds.  They are trying again to conceive and just found out they have reached there maximum for medication.  So I am asking anyone who may have extra meds that they would like to donate to contact me.  I would love to be able to help her and return the favor.  If you met this amazing women you would want to help her too.  Hopefully we can bring her a Christmas miracle.

2 comments:

  1. Nice one.. Infertility Treatment is the best option ever to conceive.
    We have a lot of miracle stories of fertility treatment https://thanawalamaternity.com/testimonials/

    ReplyDelete