Saturday, April 14, 2012

Safe again

I called my nurse on Wed just to give her an update.  I told her no need to call me back unless they were concerned.  Not more than a half hour later the phone rang.  She and my doctor wanted me to come in for an ultrasound the next day.  I said I was not spotting no cramping I could wait until Monday and she said no way not with your history.  Then I got really nervous.  I had to wait a whole 24 hours for answers.

Thursday on my lunch hour I shot over to the office.  My ultrasound tech is so great!  She really shows you and talks you through everything.  Everybody was fine heartbeats were 155 and 153.  Baby A waved at mommy again.  We are in big trouble with that one he/she is going to be the outgoing one for sure.  The babies had moved they are now head to head.  I had no idea they moved around in their sack.  Placenta is starting to grow and everyone is right on track.  My bleed spot has disappeared that was good news too.  2 more weeks and hopefully I will start to enjoy this pregnancy. Yeh right!  I will always worry that's just who I am.  I hope this doesn't continue once their born.  I don't want to be THAT mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment