Friday, April 20, 2012

I am a grouch!

I am 10weeks 5 days pregnant now and totally starting to show already.  I have been so lucky with morning sickness I have a little what I refer to as gut rot in the middle of the night.  I keep oyster crackers by my bed side and have a little nibble and that seems to calm things down.  I have very little energy and a desire to do nothing but chill.  I have not missed any work so I am very lucky BUT I am really grouchy.  I don't know if it's because I feel tired all the time, the hormones or because I am so worried all the time but it doesn't take much to set me off.  Then I am either really grouchy or I cry uncontrollably and I am not a crier.  The funny thing is I know I am over reacting but I can;t help myself. This has been going on for the last 2 weeks.  We are nearing the end of the first trimester and I hope I get that pregnancy glow in a few weeks because right now I can't even stand myself!  Poor Travis he is walking on pins and needles all the time.

I still worry all the time about the babies.  I am trying very hard to think positive and enjoy this part of the pregnancy but the truth of the matter is until I am out of this first trimester I am a nervous wreck.  I go for my next ultrasound April 28th.  It can't come soon enough.  I would have an ultrasound once a week if I could just to see our little bundles.  I went to baby class through my ob's office and realized I am very lucky to see my babies so often normal pregnancies see them tho confirm pregnancy and then not until 20 weeks.  I can't imagine it is so cool to watch them grow.  We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment